Tuesday, October 19, 2010

Happy Birthday Zikri Helmi



H A P P Y 10th. B I R T H D A Y

We wish you a life where your dreams come true and your goals are achieved. We wish that we could always wipe any tears from your face + make everything okay again. We hope that you will always know that we are thinking of you and forever wanting nothing more than you complete happiness in your life...
It's your happiness that brings us such immense joy, because you are our son + brother and we love you so much...

From us - Ayah,ibu,kakak,abang chik & baby Shazleen also makchaq



LuV U alWays & FoReVeR.....

Moga menjadi anak yang soleh, berjaya dunia n akhirat and also Have a good day today & many more to come..! Do your best,on yr final exam today..
Good Luck my dear..!!

p/s:today you may well hv grown up, but in My's heart, you will always be my special tiny lit baby boy the one that Allah gave to Me 10 years ago. I love you. Happy Birthday.




No comments:

Post a Comment