Sunday, June 1, 2014

Countdown : 2 more day



Dengarlah bintang hatiku - De MEISES

Jun datang lagi ...Alhamdullilah 14 years together and for more years to come... Mcm2 ada. SYUKUR utk semua kegembiraan, kesedihan, kesenangan dan kesusahan. May Allah swt shower us dengan kesabaran, ketaqwaan dan kecukupan dlm iman....As in previous years you treat me this week with love and always allocates your busy schedule for me in conjunction with my day....

"A soul mate is someone who you carry with you forever. It's the one person who knew you and accepted you and believed in you before anyone else did or when no one else would. And no matter what happens, you'll always love him. Nothing can ever change that" by Dawson's Creek 

Thank u for being so wonderful...l love you with all my heart with the blessing of Allah.


one of my favorite!!
prior to the day you will meet all my desires



No comments:

Post a Comment