Life is Great!!!

Life is Great!!!
Hubungi saya sekarang untuk maklumat lanjut.
Terima Kasih semua buat readers, followers yang sudi menyinggah , membaca , mengkomen di blog ini,sanggat sangat terharu..appreciate it...maaf yer kalau tak sempat menjejak....jangan marah, terasa hati key...Ins sha alah akan menjejak blog anda semua kembali.....love all ..xoxo ...memuah

Thursday, December 24, 2015

Celebrate Ain belated besday

Dear kakak,

You are so naughty and mischievous.
There are times I cannot help myself to be mad at you.
But every time I watch you sleep,
I realize that you are still a child
And you needed my understanding the most.

I am sorry if sometimes I am hard on you.
Just always remember that whenever I scold you,
it is because I love you so much
that I cannot allow you to be bad.

Happy birthday!

No comments:

Post a Comment